Monday, May 10, 2010

The End of This Blog

The end of this blog is nigh. Allow to me explain.

In short, I've decided to consolidate my internet presence down as much as possible. I have 3 or 4 blogs, not to mention a facebook, 4 Myspaces, 4 Twitter accounts, and, it seems, 234,432 websites to maintain. It has come to my attention that, these days, the Internet values quality more than quantity. So to that end, I will be terminating this blog. The information posted will remain, but new tech-related posts will go on to my (ONE!) remaining blog, Scamwagon - which was formally relegated exclusively to political and consumer rants.

Instead of creating separate blogs for each of the crazy interests I have (cars, music, computers, to name a few), you'll be able to find all of my posts on one, single blog site. Wow, look at all the added value already!

No comments: